Everyone needs advice at some point in their lives. So if you needed something to motivate you and give you a realization and truth about life, here are some realistic and great advice you need to read today.
1. You have problems, but don’t let it have you. Do not let small things affect your decision. Whatever happens, it happens for good. It will always be a building block for something that’s coming in your way. Never worry about things that you can act upon. Do not just solve your problems, breathe and learn from it
2. Always give yourself the option to walk away from circumstances will prevent you from growing and achieving your goals in life. Oftentimes, we hold onto things and people who minimize our vision. Unload them. You don’t need detrimental burdens in your life. The people or circumstances that put a smile on your face are the ones worth fighting for. Your next chapter is full of positive and encouraging people. Turn the page today.
3. Be wise than smart. Smart people learn from their mistakes while wise people learn from someone else’s mistake. You have to learn from people who have the results you are looking for. If you are an aspiring writer, don’t just read and be inspired by your favorite writer’s book, explore the path and situations he went through before he became successful. Learn the valuable lessons from each adversity and it will guide you better in your journey.
4. Never let someone fix you while you are still healing. You should never change who you are just to make someone accept you and love you. Paint your life with the colors you wanted to see before letting others to share theirs.
5. Your mental health will always be more important than your deadlines. Always look after your own health and well being. There’s no high paying job that can replace your life. If you feel you are extremely tired and overwhelmed, have a mental rest. Give your brain a downtime away from everything.
6. Never be ashamed of who you are, what you have, where you are from, or what you believe in. Every single person has a unique gift that they can offer to the world. You can become a light and rainbow to others, let them embrace you for who you truly are.
7. Stop asking, start communicating. Most of the time, we just turn to God to ask for something in life. We pray to request for provision, promotion or blessing in a repetitive manner on a daily basis. The sad truth is, we forget the real purpose of praying. It’s all about pure communication with our Lord God. Talk to Him genuinely as how you talk to your best friend while in a coffee shop. Don’t be afraid to weep, laugh and tell him what went through to your day. Don’t be afraid to open everything to Him because He is more than willing to listen to your stories. Communicate even if you don’t need anything from Him. Start a strong spiritual connection through your prayers.
8. We tend to take the easier way out to escape reality. Choose to conquer your fears. When you avoid your fear, it becomes stronger while you become weaker. It’s your choice. You can expand the world you’re living in or just watch it crumble before your eyes.
9. Focus on growing your courage than confidence. Courage is the ability to do the right thing even when it’s scary or you are in a difficult situation. Remember, the appearance of confidence is just a result of a growing courage. So always feed yourself with things that will help you to grow the courage within you.
10. You don’t meet the love of life in one attempt. You have to let your heart break at least a few times. You have to meet a lot of temporary people to strengthen you and supplement details to your life. Remember, love is not a magic potion that will suddenly make everything better. You have to become better before it comes to you.
11. Stay committed when it’s hard. Do the right thing even the wrong thing is happening. No matter what people say about your dreams just keep on working hard for it. God will pay you back for being consistent and determined. Start believing again. Stop remembering the pain and wrong things that happened in your life. It doesn’t exist in your present anymore. Do what you want and don’t ask for permissions. You will not get it. Start igniting the fire you have kept for the longest time. It is the right moment to burn down the walls that hinder you. Explore the world with your God-given talents because it is your destiny.